- Related Products
From Radioshop - An absolute classic pickup design which is built to the exacting standard of the original it is based on, what needs to be said about our P-Bass pickup other than plug it in and play?! If you want the warmth and fat groove of this classic instrument but with the original vintage flavour then look no further. However these pickups carry a warning – your other Basses might not get a look in after upgrading with our Vintage P-Bass Pickup, as many bassists believe – they got it right first time! As traditionally, one bobbin is Reverse Wound to give this classic Split-coil pickup its meaty humbucking tone.
- Hand Bevelled, Vintage Staggered Alnico 5 Magnets.
- Handwound with 42 AWG Heavy Formvar Wire.
- Vintage Spec – Output 11.2k
- Vintage Cloth Hook-up wire.
- Black Fibreboard Bobbins dipped in Nitrocellulose.
- Pickups Wax Potted to reduce Microphonic Feedback.