- Related Products
- 20 frets (.103" x .045" (2.6mm x 1.1mm))
- Solid Maple 1-piece bass neck, sanded, no finish - ready to spray
- 10” (254mm) radius
- Nut width 1-5/8” (41.3mm)
- Heel width 2-7/16” (62mm)
- Tuning peg hole diameter 11/16” (17.5mm)
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .92“ (23.4mm) at first fret, 1.00“ (25.4mm) at twelfth fret
This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies.
This neck is made of the highest quality wood in either the United States or Japan. No two necks are exactly the same and may differ slightly from what is pictured.
All necks have a Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty does not cover normal fret wear or customer modifications.
All necks may require fret leveling and polish, and may need to be fine tuned to fit your instrument. This is normal and not a defect. All necks should be carefully inspected prior to installation and/or modification. All wood is unique with individual growth patterns. Allparts cannot warranty a neck that does not get a sealer/finish put on it, as humidity, sweat, and temperature can cause the neck to warp and twist.